Report your data for the 7 health problems covered by the network of general practitioners in 2019:
acute respiratory infections and influenza-like illness
The registration of acute respiratory infections and influenza-like illness is done online. Take part in four steps:
- Print the registration form of acute respiratory infections and influenza-like illness (only available in Dutch or French)
- You can use this form as reminder to note the number of cases during the week (from Monday morning till Sunday evening)
- Enter this information at the end of the week using the button below (at the latest the following Tuesday evening)
- From Wednesday-afternoon, you can consult the weekly flu bulletin on the website.
sexual transmitted infections
The registration of sexually transmitted infections is done online.
tick bites or suspicion of Lyme disease
The registration of tick bites or suspicion of Lyme disease is done online.
The registration of varicella is done online.
problematic substance use
The registration of problematic substance use is done online.
falls among people >=65 years
Problems with the registration
network coordinator if you have problems with the online registration or if you have another question.
Can I become a GP of the Network of General Practitioners?
Yes of course! If you:
- work with an electronic health record (EHR)
- are willing to register data on a weekly basis.
Interest? network coordinator
The network of General Practitioners
The network comprises about 120 general practices all over Belgium, who weekly report data about 7 to 8 infectious and non-infectious diseases. This allows to study the incidence and prevalence of a variety of health problems and their characteristics. By providing epidemiological information as well as information on care provided in general practice, the SGPs support the policymakers in defining priorities and evaluating health policy. More info about the network
This network is only possible through close cooperation with our partners.