Skip to main content
Our products and services
Working at Sciensano
Annual report 2019: Sciensano in figures
History of Sciensano
Values and standards
Our commitment to quality, health, safety and environment
Emergency and Response
Health Topics A-Z
Dr. Nancy Roosens PhD
Head of Service
Expertise and service provision
Transversal activities in applied genomics
A genoserotyping system for a fast and objective identification of Salmonella serotypes commonly isolated from poultry and pork food sectors in Belgium.
Use of Whole Genome Sequencing Data for a First in Silico Specificity Evaluation of the RT-qPCR Assays Used for SARS-CoV-2 Detection.
Gender‐dependent association between exhaled nitric oxide and the CC16 38AA genotype in young school children
Perceived utility and feasibility of pathogen genomics for public health practice: a survey among public health professionals working in the field of infectious diseases, Belgium, 2019
Selection of a Noninvasive Source of Human DNA Envisaging Genotyping Assays in Epidemiological Studies: Urine or Saliva?
- Transversal platform of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Belgian Roadmap for an Effective and Appropriate use of high-throughput technologies for response and preparedness in Different likelY scenarios of communicable disease threats
- Characterisation of antimicrobial resistance in bacteria, including plasmids, through the development of a generic NGS-based workflow and adapted databases
- Next Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Public Health
- Development and application of next-generation sequencing (NGS) and metagenomics to improve influenza surveillance and pandemic preparedness in Belgium
Your e-mail address
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Leave this field blank