Skip to main content
Our products and services
Working at Sciensano
Annual report 2019: Sciensano in figures
History of Sciensano
Values and standards
Our commitment to quality, health, safety and environment
Emergency and Response
Health Topics A-Z
Dr. Nancy Roosens PhD
Head of Service
Expertise and service provision
Transversal activities in applied genomics
A genoserotyping system for a fast and objective identification of Salmonella serotypes commonly isolated from poultry and pork food sectors in Belgium.
Strain-Level Metagenomic Data Analysis of Enriched In Vitro and In Silico Spiked Food Samples: Paving the Way towards a Culture-Free Foodborne Outbreak Investigation Using STEC as a Case Study.
Use of Whole Genome Sequencing Data for a First in Silico Specificity Evaluation of the RT-qPCR Assays Used for SARS-CoV-2 Detection.
The Benefits of Whole Genome Sequencing for Foodborne Outbreak Investigation from the Perspective of a National Reference Laboratory in a Smaller Country.
Gender‐dependent association between exhaled nitric oxide and the CC16 38AA genotype in young school children
- Transversal platform of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Belgian Roadmap for an Effective and Appropriate use of high-throughput technologies for response and preparedness in Different likelY scenarios of communicable disease threats
- Characterisation of antimicrobial resistance in bacteria, including plasmids, through the development of a generic NGS-based workflow and adapted databases
- Next Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Public Health
- Development and application of next-generation sequencing (NGS) and metagenomics to improve influenza surveillance and pandemic preparedness in Belgium
Submitted by Aurélie Felice on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 16:27